jueves, 30 de mayo de 2019

READING (Vacation Posts)

Look at the pictures. What do you think each person did on his or her vacation?

Image result for terracotta warriors
TERRACOTTA WARRIORS
1. Rachel



I arrived in China two weeks ago, but my trip is almost over! I’m with a group from the university. We stayed with families in Beijing for a week. We studied Mandarin every day, and I practiced a lot with my host family. Then my group took a trip to Xi’an. We saw the terracotta statues and learned about Chinese history. I’m tired, but I loved every minute of my trip.


SANIBEL ISLAND, FLORIDA
2. Hee-jin



I just spend a week at a yoga retreat in Florida. Every day, I did yoga, went for long walks on the beach, collected seashells, and ate great vegetarian food. I also learned how to play tennis. I feel fantastic! Now I’m going to visit friends in Miami for a few days. Click on my photo album to see more pictures!

Related image





3. Chris


Chile is amazing! I just returned from a trip to the Torres del Paine National Park. We took a plane to a boat to a bus to get to the park. I was with four other friends. We camped outside and hiked around the park for 10 days. I saw glaciers and lots of wildlife, including some pink flamingos. Now I’m back in Santiago for a week.






ACTIVITY

                     
Please click on the link bellow and answer the questions according to reading Vacation Posts.


https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScThTVk573peIhGPPkCxb9D4U5tgQr55V2R3V_cCqkcS2lZPA/viewform









No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario